The darker & more moody approach to aesthetic erotic photography.
Workshops during which Martin Strauss shows you a different approach on photographing women in a pleasant and sophisticated way. You will learn his light, his workflow, his thoughts about each and every photo and how &why he lights & shoots it that particular way. You will also get some tips on how to work with a model.
I am currently 36 and travel around Europe (and sometimes a bit further) to shoot and work on my skills as a photographer. Doing commercial and noncommercial shootings, mainly fashion and erotic. I also share my knowledge on my workshops.
I. Introduction (Theory)
– what is a good image
– how to achieve your aim
– whats good, what’s bad – small tips & trick
– set up your camera
II. 1st Set
– how to “see light“
– good modifiers, bad set-ups
– what to avoid
– how to achieve „the best light“
III. 2nd set
– things get complicated…
– photoshoot with a model
We will use both flash light and natural light. The workshop will be on location, in an apartment.
The workshop will be conducted in English.
knowing the basic technical knowledge of how to use a camera (aperture/shutter speed/ISO).
What you should take:
NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 8-12
LOCATION: Apartment in Warsaw, Poland.
DATE: 22.09.2018, 10am-6pm
TRAINER: Martin Strauss
PRICE: 250 euro (VAT included)
WE PROMOTE DUOS: If you sign up with another person at the same time, each of you will be given 10% discount.
To sign up, please fill in the application form below or contact us:
- A workshop booking is binding. If you cancel prior to 14 days before the workshop you will be charged 50 % of the registration fee. If you cancel less than 14 days before the workshop you will be charged 100 % of the registration fee.
- The workshop can be cancelled if the minimum number of participants (8) is not collected. This can be done 7 days prior to the date of the workshop. In this case, you will be informed via email. All the registration fees will be paid back.